Thursday, July 15, 2010

Energy Boost

I got my energy boost this morning and it feels great. True, I did drink a great cup of coffee but that wasn't it. What gave me my energy back was the handyman showing up with his tool box and me handing over the list of tolerances that had to be taken care of.
We now have working lights in the bathroom and basement, we have programmable thermostats etc. All those annoying things that have been on the list and not taken care off.

I can now write my blog with a sense of peace and the knowledge that I did more than complain, roll my eyes or be extremely annoyed by the state of things that were just not right.

This is better than red bull, try it!

2 comments:

  1. I have been taking your advice and got a lot crossed off my to do list since I got home. Thanks for the push!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Mer, hope you are feeling a little lighter!

    ReplyDelete